02 March, 2010

Madeleine Mono Special Effects Face Powder

Add a lit-from-within glow with Special Effects Face Powder. This unique luminizing finishing powder helps to diminish the look of imperfections and add a subtle, wearable sunlit radiance to your skin. Swirl all of the shades together with the included brush, or enhance your skin one shade at a time. They all work with every skin tone, and will have you glowing in no time! Created for Madeleine Mono Cosmetics, available exclusively from Cosmetique.




Perfect for every skin tone and adds a lit-from-within glow

Luminizing finishing powder that creates a special effect

Love this product Feb 17, 2010


I really love this powder. I got it as a gift from my Mother-in-law and thought it was kinda wierd. I wasnt sure if it was going to do anything. I tried it on my face one night before going out and it looked awesome! It gives you a healthy glow while making your skin look clean and clear. My friend kept borrowing it, so for her birthday I bought her one. Mine is almost gone already...definately need to get a new one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to talk with us, We always want to know what is on your mind.