02 March, 2010

Corelle Impressions 20-Piece Dinnerware Set

Corelle Impressions 20-Piece Set, Service for 4, includes 4-each10-1/4-inch Dinner Plates, 8-1/2-inch Luncheon Plates, 18-ounce Soup/Cereal Bowls, 6-inch Saucers, 8-ounce Cups, Abundance




Dishwasher safe for long lasting patterns

Microwave and oven use for versatility

Coordinate with popular corelle dinnerware patterns

Break and chip resistance for carefree durability

Stackability for cupboard space efficiency

Favorite pattern favorite everyday Dinnerware company Jan 15, 2010


The only thing I did not like about this set was that the teacup saucers were stoneware not Corelle material. But the durability of Corelle can't be beat. And I like the patterns for my everyday set. They work great in the microwave too. Very hard to break Corelle. So it is great for familys with young kids.                             durable Dec 18, 2009


one word : durable

I had this set for over 10 years!!!!

note, I bought at my local hardware store many years ago

Corelle Abundance Mar 28, 2009


I have wanted this dinnerware set for quite some time. After receiving it, I am blown away by it. Excellent product. I am waiting for Amazon to offer it again to purchase another set        Corelle Impressions Abumdance Mar 07, 2009


I'm happy to find that these are still available. I was missing a few plates, etc that were probably broken along the way so replaced with this new set. They match perfectly. No complaints here!

Great Dinnerware Feb 05, 2009


This dinnerware is perfect. Exactly as described. I bought 4 boxes, and I couldn't be happier!

I have always loved Corelle, and this pattern has many colors in it, so it will go with any kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to talk with us, We always want to know what is on your mind.